G.G. Polygraph Interview and Coordination Services. LLC is a provider of professional and private testing for all your needs.
EIN: 83-4615916 - 450467144
A Minority Women Owned,
DBE & HUB Zone Certified Small Business
Tamara J. Hawthorne
President of Operations
Expertise: Administering and accurately conducting all types of Polygraphs and Interviews. Also extensive training and knowledge in all aspects of the criminal prosecution and parole/probation supervision process, of the Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault offender.
APA -Certified Post Conviction Sex Offender Polygraph Examiner.
APA- Certified Post Conviction Domestic Violence Polygraph Examiner.
AAPP-APA-NPA- Certified Polygraph Examiner-Criminal & Public Safety-Pre-Employment Polygraph Examinations
• Advanced Polygraph Examiner Certification- PEAK Credibility Assessment Training Center.
• 29 years of investigative and interview experience
• Great attention to the smallest of details/information which yields better and more concise results
•Highly trained in the latest Polygraph and Interview techniques
Rated “Excellent” by our customers!
• The Pittsburgh Public Safety Department- Police, Fire, Paramedics and EMS
• Forensic Associates for Assessment Consultation and Treatment- F.A.A.C.T.
• CRISP Forensic Counseling
• Pittsburgh MERCY
| • The May Law Group LLC
| • O’Connell’s & Silvis LLC Attorneys at Law
| • The National-Hole-In-One Association